Dental Implants - Melissa, TX
Are Dental Implants Right for me?
Dental implants can be an important part of fixing your teeth and can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. Dental implants are made to give you the strength, stability, resilience and support that your natural teeth do. Implant dentistry is the most advanced procedure available for replacing missing teeth. Dental implant restorations generally look, feel and act like natural teeth. Patients who have been treated with implants are able to chew all the foods they desire and no longer have to suffer the embarrassment of having gaps in their smile or deal with dentures or bridges.
Call our office at (972) 837-2929 for a free implant consultation and let Dr. Nadia at Paradise Dental in Melissa, TX restore your smile and confidence!
Appearances Can Be Deceiving!
Missing teeth are more than just unsightly, they can be harmful to your long-term oral and medical health. When a tooth's root is lost, a process known as bone resorption takes place that causes bone loss in the affected area. Other hidden problems, such as the jaw not closing properly and food becoming trapped in the spaces caused by the remaining teeth shifting, also occur with missing teeth. This increases the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
Missing teeth also have long term psychological effects. Many people choose to hide their smile because of misconceptions that others will see them as undesirable or embarrassing. This causes undue stress and eventually leads to the individual not smiling at all and shying away from friends, family and social activities.
If you can relate to this type of situation, then it's time for you to make a positive change in your life. Schedule an appointment today and let us put a smile back on your face.
The Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved speech.Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that your teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating.Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
Concerns Associated With Dentures and Bridges:
The reason many people do not get help for their missing teeth is because they associate dentures with the elderly and conjure up images of dentures in a glass of water next to the bed. Those images and fears are now a thing of the past with dental implants. In contrast to dentures, dental implants are a permanent solution that boost confidence and most importantly preserve your oral health.